Thursday, May 7, 2009

Do you LOVE to blog?

I think I have a problem...I think I'm in love...with blogging...

Why, you ask?

Well...it's just so...fun!

Honestly, why is blogging this enjoyable?! I mean, this is the one thing I was going to do just because I thought I had to do to - you know - get my name out in the world, so that in the event my book is published that someone, somewhere would know of me...and potentially buy my book, of course ;)

I didn't start blogging because I thought I was going to enjoy it. It's not like I needed one more thing to do, especially while attempting to finish my novel...right?

Only thing is...I do enjoy it. To be honest, I think I love it. I mean, really love it. I think about it all the time, I can't wait to get blogging again, even after I've just posted a blog. And while I'm doing other things (aka: editing my novel) I'm daydreaming about blogging...boy...sounds like I have a crush on blogging!

It's just so fun and easy!

Will the inspiration ever cease?!

It's like the creative outlet I've been waiting for all my life...


What about you?

Do you love to blog? What do you blog about? Now is the time to yell it from the mountain tops (aka: the comment box) and tell everyone about your blog, the one you love to add to every chance you get.

Oh, and reading other people's blogs is part of the fun too!

So let's go...

Let's blissfully follow eachother along in this la-la-blogging-land...

:)