Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where is my LOST?!

Anyone out there know if LOST is coming back?! I don't watch TV except for cooking shows while folding laundry and UFC night with my hubby, so I don't see many commercials.

I miss my LOST!

But with it taking so many months off just so that we can watch a new LOST episode every week, IMO, is anti-climatic. I really am loosing interest in the whole thing. And I can't remember what the heck was happening at the end of last season.

Once a die-hard fan, I'm starting to care less if it comes back at all...And it doesn't even pain me to admit that. Now THAT is sad. What are the producers and network thinking?!

But, WOW! Was it great seeing the actor who played Charlie on the new Wolverine movie. Just wish they hadn't killed him off so quick!

I need a recap and a few reruns to get back in the swing of things. I do have the first 4 seasons on DVD, but who the heck has time for that? I don't think I have enough laundry - and time away from my 3yo - to watch it.

As far as my memory goes - and it's been pretty bad lately - they are still in the 70's? And Aaron is in the future with his G'ma, Sun hasn't found her hubby yet, but saw the pic...OMG! Whats-her-face just died at the end??? Or she is renewed to better ever-lasting health because of being next to the source of the light when it happened...Desmond didn't get incinerated when he turned the key...I'm thinking she doesn't actually die, otherwise that is just too easy for Kate to get back with Honey-Honey...

Ok, now I'm getting excited all over again! :) I just can't wait for it to come back! And I do not agree that this waiting game is worth it. I love reruns! Even during the season.

So that's my vote. Bring LOST back now!!! But first let me fix my TiVo...gotta make sure I don't miss it ;)