Friday, November 5, 2010

Do You NaNoWriMo?



If you're doing NaNoWriMo this year, how's it going? So far, so good here. This graphic above will track my progress for the National Novel Writing Month. 30 days, 50K words.

Will I make it...?

Who knows, probably at the very last second, but it's been fun so far. I hadn't even thought to start writing this novel for another couple months, so it's nice to get an early start. And, honestly, I'm liking where it's going.

Check out my synopsis and chapter 1. I'm writing this one with no written direction. No outline. Just what I've envisioned 'movie style' in my mind. Seems to be how I work best. Outlines for me are kind of constrictive. I've got my protagonist and she's got her problems. Now let's see if she can find her way to happiness.

Buddie me if you're NaNoMo'ing!

;)