Thursday, October 2, 2014

So many authors, so little time! Networking with fellow writers on the web...

I have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

But before I can make my BIG announcement, I had to make a mess of my blog (not on purpose, of course, but that's what happened...I'm fixing it, don't worry...)

The BB B&B Writers Retreat blog used to live on www.LiaMack.com, now it's back to it's original setting of liamack.blogspot.com.  All because I have a BIG announcement! And in being excited about said BIG announcement I didn't realize that most - if not all - of the links on my blog are going to be broken!!!

Ugh...I just like making work for myself, I guess...

So I've been doing some B&B cleaning, like making sure all my guests are informed of the URL change. I don't want anyone's interview or guest blog post to end up as a 404 error. 

Oh, the horror. (no joke)

So I gathered up all my guests in one room (one email, really) and boy oh boy, have I had a lot of guests!

So, before my BIG announcement, I'd like to do a montage of sorts of all my past guests because, ultimately, talking writing with other fellow writers is so much more fun than going it alone.

All My Guests...so far ;)

Sharon Short, author of MY ONE SQUARE INCH OF ALASKA







Gale Deitch also did a guest blog post on "10 Reasons to Self-Publish."








Okay, that's a lot of guests! And a lot of fun getting to know fellow authors and hear about their inner workings. It's been fun, looking forward to a few more appearances before 2014 closes out.

Ciao!

:)