Friday, June 27, 2008

Name a charachter in my novel * Contest *

I'm diligently working on my upcoming novel and... well... I have one problem. My main male character WILL NOT tell me his name!!! He did finally tell me what he does for a living, but his name...the man is not giving up. I've been trying to get him to tell me his name for some 4+years!

So, this is where you come in. I'm starting a contest to see who can come up with his name. Wouldn't it be fun to name a character in a novel!

He is a chef, runs, and has two adorable kids. And when my female main character first sees him, she can't help bu think, "thank God for the male physique!" Yep, he's a heart-throb ;)

Ok, so you have your assignment. Can you do it? Can you get this guy to talk!?!? You can boast to your family and friends that YOU got to name a character in a novel...sweet! :)

Thank you so much for being a part of my contest. Have fun!