Friday, November 15, 2013

"Soft Boiled Eggs", Guest Author's M.L. Doyle's Favorite Breakfast Recipe

Good morning, writers!

Today at the B&B, featured guest author M.L Doyle is sharing her favorite breakfast recipe :)

"I’m a very basic cook," says author M.L. Doyle. "[I] usually fix myself the typical bacon and eggs, sometimes do a potato hash. My favorite breakfast is what I used to eat at B&B's when I lived in Germany. They always had a big selection of meats and breads but the really good ones had soft boiled eggs. I loved putting the egg in the little cup, opening the top and finding that soft, warm egg on the inside. Delicious!"

Soft Boiled Eggs


Ingredients:
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 6 cups water
Directions:
  1. Bring the water to a rapid boil.
  2. add salt and keep it at a rapid boil.
  3. Prick the bottom (wider end) of the egg with an egg pricker
  4. Immerse in the boiling water and boil for exactly 5 minutes.
  5. Dash in cold water, crack & enjoy.
recipe from Food.com