Sunday, March 8, 2009

All About Mommy...Answers from the Kids

Cut and paste these questions and ask YOUR kids for their answers....

I love stuff like this :)
Answers are from my 2 and 5 year old...

1. What is something mom always says to you?
*shoulder shrug* / I love you.

2. What makes mom happy? Love
/ Love

3. What makes mom sad?
*shoulder shrug* / people being mad at you

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
*giggles* / Jumping like a bunny rabbit

5. What was your mom like as a child?
*giggles* / a nice kid

6. How old is your mom? 2 / um...I don't know...I don't know yet...how old are you?

7. How tall is your mom?
Big! / 32 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Work / Watch us

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Dance / Work, write.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Dancing / President!

11. What is your mom really good at?
*shoulder shrug* / Cooking good food

12. What is your mom not very good at?
*shoulder shrug* / Chopping down a tree with a chainsaw.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Working out / watch us

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Tummy Yummies / Veggies

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
*giggles* / Loving us

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Clifford, Big Red Dog / "Emma" in Aaron Stone

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Dance / Running with us.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Mommy, I big and you big. / We're not the same.

19. How are you and your mom different?
*shoulder shrug* / My mom works, we play all day.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
*hugs* / Because I feel it in my heart.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
*shoulder shrug* / The Amigos (a Mexican Restaurant)


Copied and pasted from a friend on facebook ;)