Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How Wise is Your Tea?

I started drinking Yogi Tea and it has changed my life! My cycle has always been out of whack, but in the recent months it had gone from bad to worse. Within one day of drinking this tea I was no longer possessed by the hormonal demons that were taking over my life, ruining my marriage, and causing me to go completely insane, one week out of every month...phew!

What a relief to find a holistic remedy, something that worked, worked fast, and is safe to use (as opposed to hormonal treatments, drugs, and surgeries). I have lived through too many years of that sort of treatment that I know better know - doctors are still practicing medicine. They don't always know the best course of action to take in all situations.

Plus, the tea bags have these little tags with insightful messages on them. My two favorites are:

...A relaxed mind is a creative mind...

...Bliss cannot be disturbed by gain or loss...

Warm tea, uplifting yogi sayings, and I'm not a crazy woman anymore. This is a good thing!

:)